Join Our Team
The world is moving toward more efficient and environment-friendly power generation methods to meet the growing global demand for energy-and we at Capstone intend to take it by storm. We are always looking for creative and ambitious people who want to join us in our pursuit and be part of a team that brings clean and reliable energy solutions to businesses around the world. Advanced engineering and more than 100 patents put Capstone's leading-edge technology in a class of its own.
Capstone is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without giving regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
All resumes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salesforce AdministratorChatsworth, CA
Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Director of Policy, Strategy and Distributor Development
Location: Chatsworth, California
General Purpose of the Position: Manage, maintain and grow proper use of Capstone’s Customer Relationship Management solution – both internally and through the distribution network. This person will serve as the “go to” for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, perform basic updates, such as add/delete users and adding basic custom fields.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily administration and support of Capstone’s Salesforce database, including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Develop, maintain and update, as needed, a variety of Salesforce.com training tools for both new and existing users and standard and customized Salesforce.com features, reports and dashboards.
- Work with Capstone Sales Team to implement full use of Salesforce.com internally as a management tool for distributor sales performance.
- Train Distribution Network users on proper use of Salesforce at all levels – sales person to executive manager.
- Closely track Salesforce.com usage against Capstone requirements and address shortfalls in a timely fashion through training or other appropriate means.
- Enforce data entry standards and monitor data quality.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and help related materials for users.
- Keep pace with new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Maintain historical data on composition, growth and performance of Distribution Network users.
- Support distributor performance assessment and implementation of distributor performance standards and training
Skills and Abilities:
- High energy, high motivation, enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Excellent communication, motivational and presentation skills
- Analytical skills to respond to requested changes and identify customizations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and the ability to multi-task while maintaining focus and organization.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong business judgment in order to set priorities.
- Understand multi-currency in Salesforce opportunities; relationships between Salesforce stages, forecast, pipeline; Salesforce user roles, security, profiles and user hierarchy; and Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Working knowledge of visual layout, workflow rules, and business logic to streamline and enhance business processes and improve user experience
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field.
- 5+ years Salesforce experience, including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud; Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 101) required, Advanced Administrator preferred.
- Knowledge of Visualforce programming preferred.
- Experience integrating marketing automation platform with Salesforce.
- Experience in energy sector preferred.
- Experience with selling through partner channels preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Required to sit for long periods of time. Extensive use of a computer
- Willingness to spend extensive hours beyond a normal 40 hour work week
- Extensive travel may be required.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities that the incumbent(s) must possess to successfully perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.